– not a strong point for me
– how many people take time to work on their core
– same thing in business, working on your core skills, in my case, sales skills. I read loads of books on the subject.
– do you mentally rehearse you round? What about at work? Do you plan what you are doing to say?
– no rushing to the 1st tee with no warm-up.
– no rushing to meetings, risking a speeding fine, not prepared, looking rushed
– I’ve played some golf when I shouldn’t have.
– I had no chance of staying in any kind of moment, let along “the moment”.